Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Lorinda,

Sorry I haven't written sooner. I've just been so distraught! I forgot my baby at Mom's house!! No, not little JT, but green alien baby that I found in the king cake you made. I'm very upset that I forgot it. It's probably still sitting on the side table in Mom's living room. Poor baby. But that was a great king cake you made! I'm craving some right now.

I agree that the antiquing and lunch we all did together was the best! It makes me want to go out antiquing every day. Although, that's not that crazy of an idea since I usually want to go every weekend. I loved the old postcards we found from the early 1900's and that we could follow the love story. I haven't gotten frames for mine yet, but I'm excited to. I can't wait for you to send me a picture of how yours look.

My time down there went by way too fast! It's really hard being home. I say it all the time, but I wish so much that Jud could find a job closer because I'm really having a hard time being away from family.

I'm so glad that Wes is finally home after his too long of a stay in the hospital. Hopefully he continues to get better quickly!

Tomorrow we are having friends over for dinner. I'm making bar-b-q sandwiches, which is the easiest in the world. I just cook the pork in the slow cooker, shred it, then add bbq sauce. However, I saw something that suggested pouring root beer over the pork when you cook it, then draining the root beer and adding the bbq sauce. So I'm going to be giving that a try.

I hope everything is going well where you are. Have a great weekend!

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment