Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear Lorinda,

I'm writing this assuming that you survived your camping trip. I sure hope you did. It has been a very long time since I have gone camping. And there is a reason for that...I'm not a huge fan. Don't get me wrong, I think it can be fun, but I don't know that the benefits outweigh the cost.

I have had a wonderful weekend. I feel like it started a little early. Thursday night I went with my friend to the beginning of the antique sale. I hate to say it, but I think the best part about it was the cake bites that one of the antique dealers had in her station. They were absolutely divine! They were so good that my friend and I made the mistake of eating one too many. You know how that is, right? When something is so good, you can't stop eating it. Then all of a sudden you realize that you had too much?

At any rate, I didn't buy anything big when we went Thursday night. But then Saturday I went back with Jud and he surprised me by letting me buy an antique vanity. I believe you've already seen the picture. I absolutely love it! I've wanted one for so long, and I'm just glad that Jud realized it was a need and not a want. :)

I hate to admit it, but my unnecessary purchase at the grocery store was s'mores pop tarts. I haven't bought them in so long, and I just couldn't pass them up. The funny thing is that they are still sitting in the cupboard, unopened.

I must go get my little one down for a nap. Give your family my love.

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment