Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear Lorinda,

Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was just a normal weekend. Friday night was date night, as usual. Saturday I got a little time out with a friend in the morning. Saturday night we had friends over for dinner and games. The dinner was supposed to happen the weekend before, but my cold ruined those plans. Then today we had church in the morning and enjoyed being lazy the rest of the day.

I know we've talked about this before, and you didn't understand my problem, but daylight savings really messes us up! Losing an hour of sleep is especially difficult! Hopefully we can get acclimated soon. It's just such a pain to have to change time twice a year. Jud suggested we move to Arizona to avoid the time changes, but I don't know that it would be worth it.

As you know little JT turned 18 months this past week. And as you also know, that means he gets to go to nursery at church! I was so excited for him to finally start nursery yesterday. It didn't go as smoothly as we had hoped though. He went in just fine, but about 10 minutes into it, he got a smashed finger and it was downhill from there. Jud ended up spending most of the rest of the time in there with him. Hopefully next week will be better.

I'm SO glad you loved A Girl Named Zippy. It is one of my most favorite books. I need to read it again!



I hope you and your family are doing well. I look forward to hearing from you.

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment