Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dearest little sister o' mine,

I am thrilled that you will be on your way this evening. No snow storms to stop you, I hope? Assume?

I am glad JT is.... waxless. Poor guy. I dealt with the same ear issues with Wes and am happy to report that at 20, the ears are no longer an issue. :)

I hope we get to see each other often, this trip. I hope that you understand that with 5 children, I can only do what I can do. I still do not know what I am going to do about Rae's surprise party but I can say that I am overwhelmed with the decisions I have to make. Making it work for everyone seems impossible. But feeling the need to do something special for Rae is VERY important to me. Acting on that feeling and all, you know?

I just bought her a sewing machine this morning for her birthday. I think that it won't be too big of a surprise but I am excited for her. I've also found her a few other fun little things. It should be a good 16th birthday for her. And she deserves it, she really really does.

I have much to do, so I must go.

Hopefully we will see you Friday!

Lorinda

p.s. Darla's mentioning of crepes on our family sister

has me thinking we need to make crepes while you are here!


No comments:

Post a Comment