Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear Lorinda,

I'm so glad you are already feeling better! It definitely must have been doing taxes that made you sick.

Well, up here in Virginia we are getting ready to batten down the hatches. We are getting yet another snow storm. We are expected to get 2 feet of snow, and if I've learned anything, it's that they always underestimate how much snow we'll get. I am not looking forward to this. And I don't understand why we always get snow storms on the weekend. That's the time when we go on adventures, so it's no fun when we have to stay inside because of all the snow.

As you know, I made cowboy caviar for my book club meeting this past week. Everyone LOVED it and asked me to send them the recipe. I've been enjoying the little bit of leftovers that there were. I wish I had all the ingredients to make it again for this snow weekend.

I hope you have a more enjoyable weekend than I will. And I hope your over sized cookie turned out.

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment