Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dear Lorinda,

I feel bad that you think I never want to read the books you suggest. Though I have to admit, after I read your last letter I was trying to think of the books you've suggested I read. The only one I could think of was "Twilight", and you know my thoughts on that. As far as "A Thousand Splendid Suns", for some reason I was thinking you were talking about "The Kite Runner". I asked Jud last night if he still had "A Thousand Splendid Suns" and it is in his mothers possession at the time. Although with out me even saying anything more he said "That's a depressing book!" So as soon as I decide I want to be depressed, I'll read it. I kid, I kid!

I'm so glad you loved "These Is My Words". I think I mentioned to you before that there are 2 more books in the series. Although everyone has told me that they aren't good and I shouldn't waste my time with them, I've been tempted to read them anyways. Like you, I loved the characters so much I want to know the rest of the story! I also kept thinking as I was reading the book that I would love it to be a movie. I was disappointed when I saw that someone was going to make the movie but then decided not to. I hope it works out for them to do a movie of it some time soon.

We had the most beautiful snow last night. Even with my extreme hatred of snow, I just loved it! But I'm not looking forward to all the snow we are supposed to get for the rest of the week. It just isn't fair!! In all my years I've never seen so much snow.

I hope you enjoy the rest of "The Blind Side".

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment