Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dear Lorinda,

You don't know how hard it is for me to write you this letter. As you know I'm reading the book "These Is My Words" and as you know I love it. And as you also know, it is very difficult for me to put it down to get anything done. But as hard as it is, I had to put it down to write you back.

I just have to tell you that I'm surprised you have a Christmas present waiting for me. I wasn't expecting anything, but I'm excited to see what it is. I, unfortunately, don't have anything for you except for the magnets I made. The surprise for you will be that I made new ones especially for you, so you won't know what they are until you get them.

I still haven't tried your chili recipe, but I plan to make your chicken enchiladas for dinner today. Which means I should probably get started on it (since I will be doing it in the slow cooker) so that as soon as I'm done with that, I can spend the rest of Little JT's nap time reading my book.

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment