Friday, January 29, 2010

Ani-

Hello! I must write my letter fast, for I sent two kids to school that aren't feeling well and they both warned me that they will be calling. They only have colds, but they feel miserable. Nolan said he'll be calling for me to bring him more medicine and Zoe said she just knows she'll need me to pick her up before school is out. Both of them have missed just enough days of school that it's going to take a big illness for them to miss another day. So I must hurry and get all I can done before my phone starts ringing.

I told you on the phone yesterday that I've bought These is my Words: The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine,1881-1901. Right now I am reading While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky and it seemed like a fast read until now that I am in a hurry to get to another book. :) But I can't stop half way, I have enough half read books. I must control that urge.

Guess what I am thinking? Do you remember that I've instituted Saturday Night Lunch? Well surprise of all surprises, I am loving it!! Even though I don't like schedules and people telling me what to do and when. Even if it's me telling me what to do and when. But it's going so beautifully (I think because it's taken the guess work out of what to make for dinner on Saturday) that I am thinking of instituting Pizza Night on Friday. How fun is that? Really, that would give me 3 dinners (since Sunday is always a large typical Sunday dinner) that are settled. And Pizza Night could be pizza that we order, frozen pizza that the kids could do if it's a busy night or Gary and I are going out, or a made from scratch pizza. But pizza either way. Which is kind of how Saturday Night Lunch is. It could be a fancy sandwich or, if it's a night that I am fasting then those that are too young to fast or have an ailment that prevents them from fasting, they can make a PB&J and it's still a Saturday Night Lunch.

In four more minutes it'll be time to wash the gray right out of my hair, so I best run.

Oops, now three minutes!

Love,
Lorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment