Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear Ani-

A happy Monday to you! Monday for me is always a big make-up day for taking Sunday off from chores but I was not home most of yesterday, while the children were, therefor today it a BIG make-up day. I have lots to do. So instead of getting started, I sit to write you a letter.

Yesterday I narrated a skit and you know how I love skits, so it was fun. This Wednesday I am speaking in front of about 30 people. You know how speaking isn't my thing. Sure, one would think that if you enjoyed one, you'd enjoy another. Not so much really. Not for me anyways.

We had a chilly day Saturday which is great playing outside weather for the children. Our backyard is a snake haven and yet so fun, with the little stream running through it filled with tiny fish, craw dads, frogs, etc., so there are very many days in the year that the kids don't get to play back there, for fear of snakes. Cold days are awesome to them for that reason. They did a little fishin' with their Saturday friend; A boy that visits his grandparents (our neighbor) almost every Saturday.

Yesterday was extremely windy, we came home from church with a big branch that was blown off the tree, laying where Gary parks his truck. When I went to bed last night the wind was howling and I expected little girls to come tell me how scary it was, luckily they did not. Today is rainy and tomorrow is expected to be really windy again.

Saturday I was going through some things in my room and stumbled on a journal I started in 2002. Let me just say.... how to put it? I..... I shouldn't journal. I know I am suppose to. But I believe my family and the world would be better off without me journaling. And that's really all I want to say on that, I shall not elaborate. I am sure you get the picture.

My mess of a house calls.

Love,
Lorinda

p.s. I am SO excited to give you your
Christmas gift when you visit next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment