Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dear Lorinda,

I'm taking a quick laundry break to say hello!

I understand your sadness about turning 40 in less than a month. I myself will be turning 40 in about 12 years and it also makes me sad to think about it. But then I remind myself that life is for living and growing old. I can't get sad about life's plan.

Yesterday it was in the 40's for the first time in a long time. I took little JT outside for a little while and he was in heaven. Unfortunately, when it was time to go in, he was none to happy with me. He threw and absolute fit! It's nice out again today, so after his nap we'll be going outside. Hopefully he'll be out there long enough this time that he won't be mad at me when we come in.

I need you to do me a favor. Can you send me the enchilada recipe? I know you told it to me last week, but my memory is horrible and I don't remember everything. I would be forever grateful!

I must get back to the laundry!

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment