Friday, November 27, 2009

Dear Lorinda,

Thanksgiving is over! How sad! But what a great day it was. Although I am sad that I wasn't down there with you guys, or in Utah with Jud's family, it was still a nice day. We went to cousin Chris' house for Thanksgiving dinner, and I haven't felt that full in a very long time! It was a fabulous dinner!

There has been talk of us pulling out our Christmas decorations and getting the house decorated for Christmas. I can't even believe that this time of year has arrived so quickly. I know I've already said this, but this year has truly flown by. I absolutely LOVE decorating for Christmas. Jud believes I have far too many Christmas decorations, and I believe I don't have nearly enough. He doesn't realize what I have to live up to! So now it's time to take down all the pumpkins and bring out all the Christmas decor. Just talking about it makes me so excited!

I do hope you had a most wonderful Thanksgiving! Again, I am so jealous that you are so close to family. I can only imagine. Have yourself a wonderful weekend.

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment