Friday, November 13, 2009

Dear Ani,

I have looked up the weather where you live and you certainly have been dealing with more rain than I. It's wonderful that you don't mind hunkering down and staying comfy-cozy in your home, because from the looks of it, you would have to swim everywhere you would need or want to go, if you went out.

What are your plans for Thanksgiving? I am so sad that you won't be coming home. We will be going home and having dinner at Gary's mothers house. Several friends are also coming home for Thanksgiving and I am looking forward to seeing them. I also suspect I'll get to squeeze some time in with mom and a sister or two.

I am having a sad day. I told you on the telephone yesterday about something ridiculous being blamed on me that had no business being placed in my lap of responsibility. Today one more thing has been blamed on me that had no right to be also. What a horrible feeling that is! I spent hours scrubbing my house with vigor, taking out my frustrations on my chores and I was left with a cleaner house, exhausted, and still upset.

Such is life though, right?

It was nice hearing JT give me an excited "hi!" on the telephone yesterday. I hate to miss so much of him and his growth. He's so cute and fun.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. I will spend a few hours of it chaperoning a dance.

Sincerely,
Lorinda


No comments:

Post a Comment