Monday, October 19, 2009

Dear Lorinda,

The weekend is over. How very sad!

Judson is feeling better. It would appear that anytime he is about to get new teeth he gets a fever and is in a lot of pain for a few days. It's not fun for any of us. I'm just counting down how many more teeth we have to go so I know how many times we still have to go through this.

It rained most of this weekend, so we didn't do much. We did go couch shopping on Saturday with no success. Sometimes I wonder how it's possible that Jud and I EVER agree on anything, because we definitely do agree on couches. So at the rate we are going, we might agree on new couches to buy by this time next year.

Yesterday Jud stayed home from church since he's been feeling a little under the weather. I must admit that I may have nudged him a little bit in that directions, so that little JT could stay home with him. I actually got to sit through all the meetings at church and hear everything that was said. It was nice. It's amazing how much more I can get out of church when I'm not busy chasing a baby around!

How did you event go on Saturday? Did you know that grilled cheese sandwiches are one of my most favorites? When I worked at the Capitol in DC I ordered grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch way too often. They made them perfectly!! Jud's come in a very close second! Just thinking about them makes my mouth water.

Once, while working at the Capitol, I was really craving a grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast. I went in to the "Baby Gourmet" as they call it and asked if I could order one. They told me no, they didn't serve lunch so early in the morning. I was tempted to order a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich, which they do serve for breakfast, minus the bacon and egg. I refrained though. But how silly that they had all two ingredients out for making breakfast sandwiches and wouldn't just make me one!

Ok, all this breakfast talk is making me hungry. I hope your event went well. I can't wait to hear about all about it!

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment