Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dear Lorinda,

I'm glad your baby Zoe is better. Unfortunately, y baby JT isn't doing well. He's had a fever since Tuesday afternoon. I'm not sure what's going on, but hopefully he'll be better soon. I can't say it enough--there is nothing more sad than a sick baby. Little JT is always busy and on the move, but the last couple days he's spent a lot of time laying on his Momma. Poor little guy.

I also have another sick baby. Judson hasn't been feeling well lately because of sinus problems. Although for several days he kept saying "I think I have walking pneumonia." Finally one time he said "I think I have walking pneumonia." followed by "I don't even know what walking pneumonia is." Silly boy. I know he doesn't have walking pneumonia. But I'm convinced he is a hypochondriac. I hate to say it, but you should hear some of the things he thinks he has sometimes!

Little JT is napping, so I think I'm going to go do the same. Even though he's slept pretty well, a sick baby makes for some long days, so I figure I should rest while I can.

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment