Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dear Lorinda,

I don't much feel like writing. I would prefer to be up in my cozy bed, snuggled in a big blanket, napping the morning away. But I'm not. I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm in a bit of a funk. I think I started feeling a little funk-y yesterday, and when little JT woke up this morning cranky, it sent my funk-ness over the edge. I've heard that us women are good at getting upset about something, and then we start thinking about all the many things we should be upset about. I think that's what I may be doing.

But enough about that.

Last night was my monthly book club meeting. As I told you before, we read The Secret Life of Bees. I struggled a little bit because I had already seen the movie. I was worried that the others in the book club wouldn't like the book either, even though none of them had seen the movie. Luckily, the others liked it. Some more than others, but I was glad that the book I suggested didn't have any haters. I made a delicious pumpkin fluff dip to take to the book club meeting. It was the first time making it, and I absolutely fell in love with it!

Ok my dear, I must be going. I have a Halloween party to get ready to go to while little JT naps.

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment