Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dear Lorinda,

I am disappointed. Mostly to find out that you aren't a true actress. If you were, you would have been able to act like a bird acting like a desk, and would have learned from the experience. I thought our love of drama was something we had in common, but clearly I was mistaken.

Now on to more serious matters! I'm taking a quick break from packing. I'm so excited that tomorrow at this time, I will be heading down to South Carolina. I'm so excited for my visit! I will be honest with you, I don't know how well a visit to your house would go. Your house is all wide open, and hasn't housed busy babies in a very long time. I fear I would spend the entire visit chasing little JT around making sure he wasn't getting into things he shouldn't, and breaking things. Any time I visit someones home, that is what I end up doing the whole time. He is so busy, and so very nosy.

My weekend was good. Saturday morning I got to go to a friends baby shower. I cannot even tell you how much I love buying baby items. It makes my heart happy, so I was excited to get a couple of toys for my friend. And I also enjoyed seeing all of the cute things that other people got her for the baby. She is due at the end of October, and can you believe, she and her husband have decided not to find out if it's a boy or a girl? It's so rare anymore, andI think it's great. I just don't have the patience for that myself! I do think it would be fun to do later on after I've had a few children though to add even more excitement to the experience.

Saturday afternoon Jud and I went on a mini adventure. As we were driving home, we were trying to decide on a place to eat dinner. I suggested an Indian restaurant that recently opened, while Jud just wanted to go to a place we've gone to plenty of times before. I had a conversation with him explaining one of our problems, which is: I like to try new things, while he likes to stay in his comfort zone. Now don't get me wrong, if I go to a new restaurant and eat a meal that I love, I will just keep ordering that meal when I return. But I do love to try new restaurants. As it turned out, Jud ending up giving in, and we tried the Indian restaurant. And as it turns out, I ordered a meal that was absolutely tasty and I will keep ordering it when we go back! I have been resisting the urge of going back already and ordering it again!

I just remembered something. Recently we were on the phone, and you had to go suddenly because there was a wasp in your car as you were driving. Did you safely dispose of the wasp? That would have scared me beyond words! I dare say it is one of my biggest fears, to be stuck in a traveling car and discovering a stinging insect!

I must be going! I have so much to do before little JT and I leave tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you and your family!

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment