Monday, February 1, 2010

Dear Lorinda,

I wish I could start this letter by telling you that I had a good weekend. But I can't. It snowed on Saturday, and I absolutely hate snow. We have had so much snow this winter that I just can't take it anymore. The weather reporters said we'd only have a dusting of snow. One inch, two at the most. Boy were they wrong. I do believe we got at least 6 inches.

There was one good thing about the weekend though. Jud was kind enough to fulfill my request to go to a Japanese steak house for dinner Saturday night. I absolutely love their food! The only problem was little JT got scared at the beginning when the teppanyaki chef started out making a big fire. Little JT got scared and cried. So then the chef didn't do the onion volcano because he didn't want to scare him again. But all was well. The food was still delicious and we had a good time.

You will have to let me know how the book "The Blind Side" is. I have seen the movie and I loved it. It was such a great story, and I'm a sucker for great stories that are also true stories. I still can't wait for you to read "These Is My Words". As soon as I get a chance I'm going to go buy a copy so I can read it over and over again. It's not often that I have the desire to read a book over and over, but this book was one of those books. I hope you love it as much as I do.

Just a little over 2 weeks until my visit! I wish it were sooner. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

How was your weekend? Did you begin Pizza Night Friday? How ambitious of you to have two days in a row with set meals!

XO
Ani

2 comments:

  1. I found you from Crash Test Dummies. This is a great idea for a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Blogging Mama! We've been enjoying ourselves. :)

    ReplyDelete