Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dear Lorinda,

Happy 40th Birthday!!!

Wow, can you even believe that you are 40? It's definitely hard for me to believe you are 40!! Like I said before, you could totally pass for 35, not 40! But what a special celebration the 40th should be. I really hope you do something great for your 40th birthday today. Maybe you should buy 40 pairs of shoes. Or you could eat 40 pieces of chocolate cake. Or maybe get a 40 minute facial.

I'm sorry you won't be getting anything from me today in the mail for your 40th birthday. Between the blizzard yesterday and the one Saturday, I haven't had a chance to get out to send you something for your 40th. However, since I will be there in less than a week, I will have something for your 40th birthday when I see you.

I can't even imagine being 40. I mean, in all reality I suppose turning 40 isn't that far away. But before I turn 40, I have a little bit of time in my 30s left, and then all of my 30s. You'll have to let me know what 40 feels like, though.

I truly hope you enjoy your day today as you celebrate turning 40, and know that I wish I could be there to celebrate with you!

With all my love to you on your 40th,
Ani

2 comments: