Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dear Lorinda,

I still haven't quite gotten it together since our return. I'm trying though, little by little. I do believe that one of the biggest problems is the very cold weather. I believe I'm going to hibernate. After little JT wakes up from his nap, we are going to go gather some food, and then hibernate for the rest of the winter.

If only that were realistic!! I would do it in a second if it were!

What a great honor for Rae to be the one and only person from her school asked to participate in the statewide event! I wish I had been that good at something in high school. It wasn't for a lack of trying, but I just wasn't THAT good at any one thing. Instead I was mediocre at several different things.

We are for certain coming in February or March. Most likely at the end of February. I've been looking for a plane ticket so that little JT and I can come a week earlier than Jud, but unfortunately they are $599 for a one way ticket right now. Hopefully the price will go down soon so I can spend a little extra time down there.

I better get started on my grocery hibernating list.


By the way, do you have any really good chili recipes?

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment