Monday, January 11, 2010

Dear Lorinda,

Care to know what I did this weekend? Ok, I will tell you. Nothing. Really, truly, I did nothing.

Ok, I did go on a date Friday night (with my husband!). But Saturday and Sunday I stayed in my pajamas all day. I'm not kidding you. I should probably be ashamed of myself, but I'm not. It was nice. And now that I have done absolutely nothing over a weekend, I should have it out of my system.

But with that knowledge, I'm sure you understand why I don't have much to tell you about. I just wanted to write to let you know that I am still alive. I must be going though. Little JT has decided that a big serving fork is the MUST HAVE toy of the day, and I'm worried he's going to be serving up his eye or something if I don't watch him carefully.


Thanks for the recipe!!

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment