Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dear Lorinda,

My date was absolutely splendid. We dined at a fine Italian restaurant. I ordered the mezzaluna's. I have a thing for any kind of ravioli. The plate came, and it was full. I was thinking there was no way I could eat it all. But I devoured every single bit of it! After dinner we went to a movie. Can you believe this was the first movie we went to together in over a year? It was fun to go to a movie with my sweetheart again, even if the theatre was less than decent. I kid you not, the theatre they showed our movie in was about the size of a home theatre in someones home. But I think one of the best parts about our evening was that we were in Jud's old neighborhood from when we were dating. Being in the same area where we went on so many dates when we were first together brought back so many great memories. As we sat there at dinner, under the dim "mood lighting" of the restaurant, I was reminded of just how lucky I am to have met and married such a great man.

It was the very next night that I was reminded again of how lucky I am. As Jud and I sat down to enjoy some entertainment on the television, I made a comment about how I was craving some fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate chip cookies. I only made the comment to show just how random I can be sometimes in cravings. I don't even know where the craving came from. Shortly after I made the comment, he went into the kitchen and made some chocolate chip cookies for me!! I had no words. Except: mmmmmmmm!!

Once again, I must cut this letter where it is. JT is napping, which means I should take advantage of this time. I do hope you had a fabulous date with your husband yesterday!

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment