Monday, October 26, 2009

Ani-

Hello my friend and sister! I just had a great visit with our sister and mother and nephew. They left just in time for me to slap a dinner together and throw in the oven and it should be ready to come out right as Gary is walking in from work.

Our visit was wonderful. We visited, we laughed at BenBen, we sent Rae chasing after him, we left him with the older cousins to watch while the three of us went out to a peaceful lunch, we sat at the table chatting long after we were done eating delicious Mexican food because we didn't want it to end, we faced the fact that all good things must come to an end, we stopped by the store for some sugar cookies, and came home to a happy Benben and a few wore out cousins. Then we sat around and talked some more. With interruptions.

Wish you were there!

My kids go back to school tomorrow. I doubt their Fall Break was all they dreamt it would be, as I think it's a great opportunity to catch up on house work, extra focus on the bedrooms. But we did get a beach trip in and it was a perfect day.

Do you remember the orange cat the children named Tiger that adopted us and then left? Well, she showed up today. We spotted her down the road a couple of weeks ago and it was nice to know that she was alive and well, but today she walked in our house and to the food bowl like she was just here yesterday. Then she climbed in every one's lap for some lovin'. (she's in Naomi's lap now) I can't wait to see the look on Gary's face when he comes home and spots the cat in the house. I can hear him now, "I thought we got rid of that thing!" He acts so big and bad about cats but he's not really.

I hope you are feeling better!!

Write soon!

Love,
Lorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment