Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dear Mother,

I hope this letter finds you well and I hope you don't mind me getting right down to the purpose of my writing to you.

I made your infamous cinnamon rolls the other day and they failed. In 20 or so years, your recipe has never failed me. I was embarrassed as I made them for friends, and I even used them to lure them to my house for a Brunch. I am at a loss as to what happened. I made the rolls just as I have for all these years, I didn't do anything different or new. (with the exception of a new yeast that I never tried before, but they did rise for me, they just fell in the fridge)

What do you think could have happened?

Love to you and Dad,
Lorinda


P.S. I remember the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Wreaths
you made for neighbors at Christmas times fondly. I
have considered doing the same but haven't yet. I reckon
I'll need to work out my latest kink before Christmas this
year if I decide to name Cinnamon Roll Christmas Wreaths
this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment