Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dear Lorinda,
I don't have much time. I will be heading to the airport soon. I'm happy to go home to my husband, but sad to leave my family. Why does it seem like these trips go by so fast??

I'm glad I got to see you at the family dinner on Saturday. And thanks again for making the drive again yesterday. I know it wasn't easy, but definitely helped us out since yesterday afternoon we headed to Charleston to see little baby Burley. It's amazing how quickly I forgot that little JT used to be so little. It seems impossible. I remember him being so much bigger when he was born, yet little baby Burley weighed 6 ounces more! Little baby Burley is such a sweet little guy. He was sleeping the whole time we were there. And he did well coping with all the pictures we were taking. The bright flashes would go off in his face, and he'd jump, and just continue to sleep. I also think it's great that he's the fourth! Little baby Burley the IV. I love it!

Oh, I also wanted to thank you for making the crepes! Even though I wasn't a huge fan of the savory ones, the sweet ones make me feel ever so happy inside! I do believe I could eat them all day long. But I will resist from doing so.

I don't know when we will be able to come down and visit again. Little JT loved being here and playing with his cousins. And I of course loved spending time with everyone. But I do miss my husband. Hopefully it won't be too long before all three of us will be down here again. If only I could convince Jud to find a job closer.

I must get busy getting ready for our journey home. I hope to hear from you soon!

XO
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment